- 2 lbs chicken party wings
- 1 bottle House of Tsang® Korean Teriyaki™ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili sauce¹
- 1-2 tsp sesame seeds (black or white), for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line two large rimmed sheet pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 of the bottle of Korean Teriyaki sauce. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the chicken wings with the remaining teriyaki sauce and chili sauce, coating well. Marinate for up to an hour for even more flavor.
- Place the chicken wings in an even layer, about an inch apart, on the prepared sheet pans. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven, flip the wings over, brush with the remaining teriyaki sauce, as needed, and return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 15-25 minutes, until the wings are cooked through, and the sauce is beginning to brown and caramelize. Remove from the oven, let cool on the sheet pan for a few minutes, before serving. Enjoy!
¹Spice preference varies greatly, so add more or less chili sauce, to taste.