…and we’re back (after a brief hiatus)! Favorite links and recipes from around the web this week:
- In case you missed ’em: quick, Spring-y Veggie Pasta with Goat Cheese and a Whole-Grain Strawberry Oat Crumble.
- This episode on happiness and fulfillment from The Lively Show resonated with me in a major way. Thinking a lot about this topic lately.
- How to let go of the guilt of letting go.
- Do you find artichokes intimidating? I’m loving the sound of these braised artichokes, plus helpful prep tips.
- Craving everything about these brown butter white chocolate macadamia cookies.
- and these small batch (!) chocolate chip beauties.
- Hello, chocolate hazelnut cinnamon roll perfection.
- Heidi had me at goat cheese…
- For dinner this week: vegan enchiladas and these blackened salmon burgers.
- Lusting over this carrot gazpacho.
- and these perfectly golden pan-seared scallops.
- Have you ever pickled rhubarb? SO intrigued!
- Loving everything about this Spring celebration salad.
Hope you’re gearing up for a lovely week! I’m working on several new recipes including some strawberry goodness I can’t wait to share.