A foolproof berry watermelon fruit salad, packed with four kinds of berries, fresh cherries, and juicy watermelon. Always a crowd-pleaser, this healthy fruit salad couldn’t be easier to make and is full of sweet, summer flavor.
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Cut all of the fruit into similar bite-sized pieces. Add to a large mixing bowl, and gently toss together.
- Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, to taste. Serve chilled. Enjoy!!
While not required, a cherry pitter makes quick work of prepping the cherries. I don’t use mine often, but when I need it, it’s invaluable!
Keywords: berry watermelon fruit salad, summer fruit salad, melon, easy, mixed berry