- 1–1/2 cups Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series® Glazed Chocolate Donut coffee, brewed and chilled
- 12 milk ice cubes
- pinch ground nutmeg
- optional: 1/2 cup (one regular scoop) chocolate ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- for serving: fresh whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup
- The day before, make the milk ice cubes by freezing your favorite milk in an ice cube tray, and freezing overnight. Whole milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk (or a mix) are my favorites for the creamiest blended coffees and lattes.
- Brew the coffee so that it’s extra strong, set aside to cool to room-temperature, then chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of chocolate syrup into the bottom of two tall glasses. Set aside.
- Add the coffee, frozen milk cubes, nutmeg, and chocolate ice cream, if using, to a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into the two glasses, and use a spoon or straw to swirl the chocolate syrup into the blended mocha.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, as desired. Serve immediately.