- 1 (14oz) sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1 lb (4-5) plums, pitted and thinly-sliced
- 1/4 cup pure cane sugar
- 1–2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife or a pastry wheel, cut the puff pastry into 8 equal rectangles. Use a fork to prick all over.
- Slice the plums into thin slices, and layer the plum slices on top of the pastry, leaving at least a half-inch border around the edges. Sprinkle with the sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the plums are jammy and the edges of the pastry are puffed and golden. Remove from the oven, and while the pastries are still warm, lightly drizzle or brush on the maple syrup. Serve warm or at room temperature.