- 1–1/2 cups dry orzo pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil, or just enough to lightly coat the pasta
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the orzo al dente according to package directions (about 9 minutes). Drain the pasta, let cool for a couple of minutes, and toss with the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, cucumber, herbs and feta.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve chilled or at room-temperature. Can be made up to a day in advance and kept in the refrigerator.