- 4 sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup good blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a fork, prick the sweet potatoes all over. Place on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 45-55 minutes, depending on size. Remove and let cool.
- Using a knife, split the sweet potatoes open and sprinkle each with a pinch of salt. Top with the butter, blue cheese, pecans, maple syrup and thyme, divided equally. Serve immediately.