- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 4– 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place sweet potatoes in a flat layer on a 9-by-13-inch baking pan or rimmed baking sheet. Place rosemary sprigs on top of sweet potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and honey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast, stirring occasionally for 35 to 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender. Serve hot.