- 1 lb pizza dough, at room-temperature
- 2–3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small sweet or yellow onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1–1/2 cups grated mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup seedless Concord grapes, removed from stems
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a 9×13-inch rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Gently stretch the ball of pizza dough into a rectangle, until it reaches the edges of the sheet pan. Brush the dough with 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil, just enough to lightly coat. Use your fingers to create dimples all over the top of the dough.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, until the dough is gently puffed, and mostly set. Remove from the oven and let cool on a baking rack.
- Meanwhile, cook the onions. Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450 F.
- Sprinkle the crust with the grated Italian and goat cheeses, leaving a slight border all the way around. Top with the caramelized onions, followed by the grapes and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Transfer to a cutting board, slice, and serve warm!