- 1 (750mL) bottle white wine*
- 1 cup fresh peach juice (about 3 peaches, juiced)
- 2–3 peaches, plums or nectarines, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- crushed ice, for serving
- Using a juicer, juice 2-3 peaches, or enough to yield 1 cup of juice.
- Add the sliced fruit to a large pitcher. Follow with the fresh peach juice and the wine. Stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 24 hours. Serve over ice.
I like to stick with a dry white wine in this recipe, such as Sauvignon Blanc to balance some of the sweetness of the peaches/juice. If you prefer a sweeter wine, try a rose or a (sparkling) moscato.