A foolproof recipe for Honey Mustard Glazed Ham – sweet, tangy and delicious.
- 1 4lb fully-cooked spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey and brown sugar until well-combined. Place the ham cut-side down in a large, shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over the top, letting it drip between the cut slices. Loosely tent with aluminum foil and bake for 45-50 minutes, basting with the sauce every 15 minutes. Serve warm.