An easy, healthy recipe for juicy and flavorful baked pork chops with peaches. Bone-in pork chops, seasoned with garlic, sage, and rosemary and topped with brown sugar caramelized peaches, cook alongside fresh green beans. Ready in 30 minutes, this sweet and savory weeknight recipe is Summer on a sheet pan!
- 2 bone-in pork chops (3/4inch to 1-inch thick)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 4 Tbsp (half stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large peach, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp (packed) brown sugar
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly-grease with olive oil. Set aside.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the garlic powder, sage, and rosemary. Season generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 2 Tbsp of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops to the skillet, and sear until deep golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pork chops to the prepared sheet pan. Add the green beans to the pan, in a single layer. Drizzle with the olive oil and any remaining pan juices, just enough to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (depending on thickness), until the pork chops are golden and cooked through (reaching an internal temperature of 140° F), and the green beans are tender but still al dente.
- Meanwhile, wipe out the skillet with a paper towel, and return it to the burner. Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp of butter over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Add the peaches, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the peaches are soft and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Turn the heat down to low, and continue to simmer, until the sauce thickens slightly, another 5 or so minutes more.
- Remove the pork chops from the oven, transfer to a large plate (save any pan juices to drizzle over top!), and let rest for 5 minutes, tented loosely with aluminum foil. While resting, return the green beans to the oven until fork tender, if needed. Top the baked pork chops with the peaches and sauce, and serve immediately, along with the green beans.
Keywords: pork chops with peaches, pan seared pork chops, peach pork chops, sheet pan, easy, pan roasted pork, baked pork