- 1 (1 lb) package Barilla® angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 4 (4 oz) NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Portions, thawed and large-diced
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh sage, minced
- 1 small butternut squash (about 12oz), large-diced
- 3 cups (packed) baby kale
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large Select by Calphalon™ pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta al dente, according to package directions, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain well. Toss the pasta with just enough olive oil to coat. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a large Select by Calphalon™ skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, and turn as needed to brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Add the butternut squash to the skillet, drizzle with the maple syrup and sage, and cook for an additional 10 minutes, until the squash is tender and caramelized, and the chicken is golden brown. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta and kale to the skillet, and toss with the chicken and squash until combined. Continue heating until the kale is just wilted, and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees F. Divide between bowls and serve warm!
For more delicious, family-friendly recipes, check out Target’s new recipes here!