My favorite Summer Berry Cheesecake Tart. A beautiful and classic fruit tart packed with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries and a sweet and indulgent cheesecake filling. This no bake tart is perfect for a crowd, and so easy to make!
for the no bake crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure cane sugar
- pinch fine-grain sea salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
for the cheesecake filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room-temperature
- 1 cup confectioners (powdered) sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
for the topping
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Make the crust:
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch round fluted tart pan (with removable bottom) with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment and edges with butter.
- In a food processor, pulse together the almond flour, pecans, cocoa, sugar, and salt until a coarse meal forms. Add the melted butter, and pulse again until the mixture resembles a moist crumb that will hold together when pinched between two fingers.
- Spoon the crumbs into the prepared tart pan, and press into an even layer along the bottom and sides. Place in the freezer to chill for at least 15 minutes.
Make the filling:
- Add the cold cream to a (chilled) mixing bowl. Using a stand-up or hand-mixer, and starting on low speed, and gradually increasing, beat the cream until soft, fluffy peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Use a spatula to gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Stir in the vanilla.
Assemble your tart:
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into the chilled crust, smoothing the top into an even layer with a spatula.
- Top with the mixed berries. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!!
For a traditional graham cracker crust, replace the almond flour and pecans with 1-1/2 cups of finely-crushed graham crackers (about 10-11 sheets).
The tart is easier to slice cleanly when it’s very cold – keep refrigerated right up until you’re ready to slice and serve, OR if it’s a very hot day, pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes prior to slicing.
Keywords: berry cheesecake tart, no bake cheesecake, easy, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, gluten free, chocolate crust