Mixed Berry No Bake Cheesecake Tart
My favorite Summer berry no bake cheesecake tart! A beautiful and classic fruit tart packed with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries and a sweet and indulgent cheesecake filling. This gluten free tart is perfect for a crowd, and so easy to make!
No Bake Berry Cheesecake Tart
If I could only make – and eat – one dessert for the rest of my life, something along the lines of this no bake cheesecake tart would certainly be a contender (let’s hope it never comes to that!).
Crumbly crust. Light, creamy cheesecake filling. A vibrant topping of fresh mixed berries – you know my berry obsession goes deep – there’s really nothing better.
I got it in my head yesterday to make something red, white, and blue for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, and this crowd-pleasing beauty seemed like a perfect fit.
Though the filling for this no bake cheesecake remains much the same, the crust tends to change with what’s on hand, and the toppings by what’s in season.
Often I opt for a classic graham cracker crust, and during the holiday months a gingersnap crust is lovely – though this time I went with cocoa and almond flour for a nutty (and naturally gluten-free) option.
Like with many of my favorite desserts, it’s flexible.
I’d say mixed berries make an appearance more often than not – strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries – but the creamy cheesecake filling makes great company with most fresh fruit. Cherries would be fantastic, as would blackberries, and sliced peaches or nectarines later in the Summer… whatever strikes your fancy.
And on a final note, in the midst of enjoying a delicious long weekend, I sincerely hope you’ll join me in taking a few minutes to remember the many men and women in uniform who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
We personally had some very real reminders of those sacrifices over the past year, and as a proud Army wife, this is close to my heart. Xoxo
More berry desserts to bake next:
- Raspberry chocolate ganache tart
- Mascarpone mini cheesecakes
- Raspberry swirled cheesecake bars
- Goat cheese cheesecake bars with figs and honey
- Summer cherry torte with raspberries
If you make this no bake berry cheesecake tart, be sure to tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #forkknifeswoon and leave a comment and rating below letting me know how you liked it! ★★★★★ Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too. xo, LauraPrint
Mixed Berry No Bake Cheesecake Tart
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: Makes one 9-inch tart 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
My favorite Summer Berry Cheesecake Tart. A beautiful and classic fruit tart packed with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries and a sweet and indulgent cheesecake filling. This no bake tart is perfect for a crowd, and so easy to make!
for the no bake crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure cane sugar
- pinch fine-grain sea salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
for the cheesecake filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room-temperature
- 1 cup confectioners (powdered) sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
for the topping
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Make the crust:
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch round fluted tart pan (with removable bottom) with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment and edges with butter.
- In a food processor, pulse together the almond flour, pecans, cocoa, sugar, and salt until a coarse meal forms. Add the melted butter, and pulse again until the mixture resembles a moist crumb that will hold together when pinched between two fingers.
- Spoon the crumbs into the prepared tart pan, and press into an even layer along the bottom and sides. Place in the freezer to chill for at least 15 minutes.
Make the filling:
- Add the cold cream to a (chilled) mixing bowl. Using a stand-up or hand-mixer, and starting on low speed, and gradually increasing, beat the cream until soft, fluffy peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Use a spatula to gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Stir in the vanilla.
Assemble your tart:
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into the chilled crust, smoothing the top into an even layer with a spatula.
- Top with the mixed berries. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!!
For a traditional graham cracker crust, replace the almond flour and pecans with 1-1/2 cups of finely-crushed graham crackers (about 10-11 sheets).
The tart is easier to slice cleanly when it’s very cold – keep refrigerated right up until you’re ready to slice and serve, OR if it’s a very hot day, pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes prior to slicing.
Keywords: berry cheesecake tart, no bake cheesecake, easy, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, gluten free, chocolate crust
I made this for 4th of July and everyone loved it!
I kept it in the freezer overnight instead of the fridge so it could survive the one hour drive and that literally saved the dish. The crust had an interesting and soft consistency, not as crunchy as the graham cracker one like I expected but it was still quite delicious.
Thank you for sharing!
This looks amazing. How long in advance do you think it can be made?
Hi, Kirbi! I’ve made this the morning of before (to serve after dinner), and I would just add the berries shortly before serving. Hope you enjoy!!
Yum! I love the idea of the no-bake crust with almond flour, pecans and cocoa powder. What a winning combination!
Thanks so much, Joan!
This looks so good. Perfect for summer!
Thanks so much, Kelly!!
It’s just so beautiful! Almost too pretty to eat! Almost…… I have a few friends who are gluten free. Always nice to have a collection of go to desserts that don’t have a long list of specialty ingredients to buy. I’ll add this one to the collection. Thank you.
Thanks so much, Lauren!! I’m a big fan of *simple* especially when it comes to gluten-free treats. Sometimes the ingredients lists go on forever!
So perfect for this warm weather we’re having! All I want to eat these days seems to be fruit and vegetables! I can definitely see why this is one of your fav desserts too. It looks amazing!
Thank you as always, Katrina!! <3
I love your cheesecake base with the almond flour – it sounds delicious. Gorgeous photos – I would love a slice or two please 🙂
Thank you, Nancy!! 🙂
These photos! My goodness! So so gorgeous. xx
Thank you so much, Rachel!! xo
I have a special place in my heart for cheesecake, especially when it’s no bake! Simply stunning!
Oh, me too! Thank you, Liren!!