- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions, about 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash together 2 Tbsp of butter with the miso in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally until just golden and fragrant.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes, until the tomatoes soften and begin to burst, their released juices combining with the butter to form a thin sauce.
- Add the corn to the skillet, and cook for a minute or two.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta, along with the reserved miso butter, and stir to combine and heat through. Sprinkle the goat cheese on top, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!!
¹ This is the miso paste that I typically use. White miso will be more mellow, red miso is more full-bodied. Use your favorite!
Keywords: summer pasta, burst tomato pasta, corn, goat cheese, miso