After a Super Bowl weekend spent overindulging on sweets and snacks, it’s easy to feel a bit sluggish come Monday morning. The remedy? This healthy, fruit-and-yogurt based Tropical Smoothie. Light, sweet and packed with nutrients, this makes a delicious and energizing breakfast.
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 4-5 frozen strawberries
- 6 oz Greek yogurt, honey or vanilla flavored
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Optional: 1 or 2 tbsp, plain or vanilla protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two tall glasses and serve immediately.