Banana Almond Smoothies
This Banana Almond Smoothie may look unassuming, but don’t let its plain appearance fool you. This flavorful, delicious drink has quickly become one of our favorite breakfasts, and packs a healthy protein and nutrient punch to boot. The best part? It whips up in minutes, requires only four ingredients, and tastes far more indulgent than each low-calorie-serving would suggest. What’s not to love?
Banana Almond Smoothie
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 3 mins
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Juices and Smoothies
A delicious, healthy Banana Almond Smoothie.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into 1-inch chunks
- 8 oz honey or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Add the almond milk, banana chunks, yogurt and almond butter to a blender. Blend on high until the ingredients are fully combined and very smooth, about 1-2 minutes. pour into two tall glasses and serve immediately.
A great, very healthy variation of this recipe is to use almonds instead of almond milk, and substitute the sugar with agave. I have it almost everyday. It’s my “ice cream”. I do not use any yogurt, just almonds, ice, banana and agave.
Mmm yum, your smoothie looks delicious 🙂
Hi Laura, I just stumbled onto your blog via Foodgawker. This looks scrumptious! All of my favorites rolled into one delicious smoothie! Pinning this for later. 🙂
Thank you Lauren! I have this for breakfast a couple times a week… it’s my current fav!