Sunday Swoon no. 11 (on a Monday)
(We lost power yesterday, in another massive wind storm, so my Sunday faves are coming to you a day late!)
- Pretending it’s Summer, celebrating Pi Day, and dreaming of fresh berry pie.
- In real life, I shared my current favorite salad this week – a healthy, hearty, Mediterranean quinoa and spring greens salad with Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes and a punchy lemon vinaigrette.
- Better than green beer: the prettiest, freshest, green minty gin cocktail.
- Will be celebrating St. Patrick’s day with this Baileys ice cream. Perfection.
- A scary new study on the effects of eating Splenda.
- For dinner this week: chickpea + spinach burgers!
- Is there anything more magical than one-pot pasta?
- Maybe this pasta with creamy avocado sauce… cooked in a bedroom.
- One of the best combos… ever: Chocolate and peanut butter (in tart form!).
- Also, this VEGAN Snickers cheesecake. I mean…
- Swooning over this creamy dreamy chia pudding.
- and this creative, seasonal twist on thumbprint cookies!
- Would love to wake up to these chai waffles with berry compote.
- Eager to tackle this homemade (dairy free) yogurt.
- and homemade quick puff pastry!
- Chanelling warmer days with this lovely blackberry crisp tart.
- and these gorgeous raspberry-matcha-lime popsicles!
- Definitely baking up a batch of these chocolate black sesame cookies. That flavor combo!