Sunday Swoon no. 13
From our family to yours, I wish those of you celebrating, a very Happy Easter, and those who don’t, a very Happy Sunday!!
- It’s the weekend! Let’s have a cocktail.
- We’re back from Portland, where we ate our weight in delicious, delicious food. Still recovering.
- My favorite way to use up bananas, just one bowl required.
- Awed by the winners of the Smithsonian’s annual photography contest.
- Craving these spring roll bowls. So fresh!
- I’ve been loving all the hard boiled egg recipes this week, but these pretty ‘n pink pickled beet eggs might be my fave.
- Lunch this week: curried egg salad sandwiches.
- and this colorful vegetable fried rice.
- This wonderfully brave post on miscarriage (from a fellow food blogger).
- A vegan spin on one of my favorite foods from back home (S0Cal): street tacos!
- All about the sweet and spicy peanut sauce on these sweet potato noodles…
- Is this not carrot cake perfection?
- Added to the baking list: sneaky (vegan) lemon cupcakes.
- and this gorgeous Swedish cinnamon bun cake.
This time last year: mini strawberry crumbles.
<3 <3 <3 for the comment about my post. Happy Easter, lovely!