Sunday Swoon no. 15
Happy, happy Mother’s Day to all you mamas, grand-mamas, aunts, sisters, caregivers, and all the other wonderful women in our lives who take care of us. Thank you for everything you do. You are love, love, loved.
Here’s what I’ve been reading and enjoying from around the web this week:
- ICYMI, this week was a busy one! We made veggie-packed burrito bowls, and healthy roasted strawberry yogurt bowls with chocolate granola for breakfast/dessert.
- I’ve been craving ahi poke like mad lately, and this sesame seared tuna bowl looks like a winner, plus Aysegul has some great tips on choosing the very best fish.
- What are your thoughts on all-white walls?
- There were so many great Cinco de Mayo recipes floating around the web this week, and I especially loved the looks of this kiwi avocado salsa verde and these honeydew lime margaritas.
- On my listening list this week: this interview with Elizabeth Gilbert.
- And on the menu: Sesame noodles with broccoli and these Thai basil beef bowls.
- The most gorgeous strawberry rose tart. I mean…
- Playing around with sweet potato noodles after seeing Lindsay’s sweet potato noodle salad.
- Always love a peek behind another food photographer’s lens…
- Still thinking about those roasted strawberries, and craving a batch of these popsicles.
Have a lovely week, friends! I’ll be back tomorrow with an out-of-this-world-crazy-indulgent treat for you! xo, Laura