If you have yet to plan an Easter meal – or are simply looking for an occasion-worthy crowd-pleasing main dish – consider this show-stopping Honey Mustard Glazed Ham. The prep is miniscule, the cooking nearly hands-off, and the results fantastic. In less than an hour, this fool-proof recipe delivers a tangy, succulent and delicious baked ham, perfect for weekend brunches and Sunday suppers. We also love the plethora of options for leftovers and are already dreaming about a ham-and-cheese strata and a couple of piled-high ham sandwiches.
- 1 4lb fully-cooked spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey and brown sugar until well-combined. Place the ham cut-side down in a large, shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over the top, letting it drip between the cut slices. Loosely tent with aluminum foil and bake for 45-50 minutes, basting with the sauce every 15 minutes. Serve warm.