Sunday Swoon no. 12
- It’s officially Spring!! And everything is in bloom.
- My very favorite (just about foolproof) way to cook asparagus.
- SO excited for this cookbook to come out in a few days!
- Dinner goals: Easy chicken pot pie.
- and this spicy honey-garlic roasted cauliflower.
- How to make real friendships on the internet.
- The prettiest avocado toast I ever did see.
- Have you ever tried natural nail polish?
- Craving the flavors in this ricotta, cherry and Italian sausage pizza.
- and this mango-avocado salad!
- How to make homemade gluten-free flour.
- Two words: Sriracha butter. (slathered on hasselback potatoes!)
- This meyer lemon bundt cake would be just perfect for Easter brunch.
- as would this lemon-blueberry loaf cake…
- or maybe this chipotle pineapple glazed ham?
- Love the lattice crust on this rhubarb pear slab pie.
- A peek behind the scenes of Food52 and Saveur!
From the archives:
- A super Spring-y herbed couscous with peas.
- You can’t go wrong with classic pasta primavera.
- What to do with early potatoes.